- I like to reuse packing materials whenever possible for both the cost and recycling factor, so I pilfered a few smaller plain boxes and single sheets of bubble wrap from work and I added a few mailers I received from things in the mail to my packing supply pile.
- I earned $4.00 at the grocery store last night via ibotta* and didn't even know I had the rebate unlocked. It pays (literally) to go through and unlock them! My grocery store sends the rebates automatically through my rewards card, so I just put my phone number in at the store and boom! No uploading receipts.
- Fifteen cents was added to my PayPal via Mobisave (use code: AKHJYJNZ) for buying no-chicken broth*! It might not seem like much but fifteen cents is fifteen cents.
- When I was out visiting my mom we stopped by the Eddie Bauer store where everything was 40% off, and though I didn't find anything, I saved her $10 with my Adventure Rewards certificate.
- I'm sick again and I bought the Family Dollar brand cold medicine and saved quite a bundle. I checked the ingredients and the off brand actually had higher levels of the medications I needed.
- At the store last night, I earned another $.75 via ibotta*!
- Today I shopped the pantry and made goulash with meatless beef crumbles, jarred sauce, and some rice noodles that were in a mac and cheese box that had no cheese packet. Filling and delicious!
- I've got a spaghetti squash roasting in the oven and I plan to meal prep this week and get a few lunches out of it. Yum!