- Since I'm working on building my reselling business, I decided to invest in a nice rug as a backdrop. I managed to score this rug* at Kohl's. It was on sale for $59.99 and I used a $10 off $50 coupon, then a 15% off coupon, and put the total of $44.79 on a giftcard I got for Christmas!
- I cashed out another $10.00 via Mintvine*! That was with pretty minimal effort, too.
- My coworker and I stop by a local restaurant on most Mondays for burger night. We get $2 black bean burgers with the purchase of a drink and it's always a nice little treat, plus there's always enough left for lunch the next day.
- Speaking of lunches, I finally stocked the work fridge with lunch supplies so I'm not tempted to order $10 minimum delivery. I do miss my breadstick bites, though.
- I cashed out $24.65 with ibotta* today and was paid instantly via PayPal! I made $5.40 at my local grocery store just by using my rewards card - no receipt uploading required!
- Via Checkout 51* I made $3.00 during that same local store visit. Yay, free money!
- I signed up to ship some clothing to swap.com, and I'm hoping to get a couple bucks for them.